8-10 December 2020
Paris Nord Villepinte
Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, WNE is postponed to December 8-10, 2020.
During this WNE 4th edition, the I2EN will have a stand within the France pavilion.
We wish to promote French excellence in nuclear training with the following actions:
→ Meetings with foreign delegations;
→ Guided tours for our target audiences;
→ Animation of the stand – 3 oculus:
- Virtual tour of the EPR / Framatome
- Virtual visit of a school / IRUP site
- Virtual tour of a training session / CNAM
→ Mini-conferences on the shared area of the France pavilion:
- French education & training offer to international partners;
- Framatome’s training offer;
- The Licence-level* nuclear training offer (Aix-Marseille University);
- Nuclear Institute of Technology (ISTP).
→ A joint I2EN / ENEN seminar is planned.
→ A sequence for students on the 3rd day – co-organized with the Gifen (seminar, guided tours, etc.)
*A licence is an undergraduate degree awarded after a period of study lasting 6 semesters (3 years)
**The AFENUC is an association regrouping 12 secondary schools that offer nuclear training and the deliver the Bac Pro degree. The AFENUC strengthens the Bac Pro programme and has a coordination role.