By gathering all the players of industry, R&D, and academia, I2EN is France’s unique gateway for countries wishing to develop nuclear curricula and to benefit from the French expertise in nuclear workforce development & management.
The mission of the Institute is to provide newcomer and expanding countries with the best Human Capacity Building (HCB) solutions to meet their needs in skilled personnel. I2EN helps and guides these countries in the development of their own nuclear education and training systems. The Institute is here to share best practices in HCB so as to contribute to the implementation of safe and reliable civilian nuclear power programs abroad.
To do so, I2EN provides newcomer and expanding countries with many tools such as:
- An online database of French nuclear education and training programs;
- An online app for our partner countries to find the precise solution they’re looking for according to their development phase (including human resource development, education & training, knowledge management and networking solutions);
- A handbook listing a selection of our best academic programs (vocational and non-vocational);
- A brochure presenting the overall French offer in scientific, industrial, and academic cooperation in all HCB-related matters;
- And above all, its best experts to develop tailor-made solutions with you.
Under industrial, R&D, academic, and government agreements, I2EN and its partners offer:
- To assess your immediate and long-term needs;
- To support and guide you in the design of your nuclear workforce development & management plan;
- To develop, with you, academic and vocational programs adapted to your needs;
- To guide you in the set-up of vocational training centers;
- To develop together on-the-job training programs directly related to your nuclear projects;
- To organize “Train-the-Trainers” programs (including shadow training);
- To help you register students in academic or internship programs in France.