Our mission: coordinating the French offer in nuclear Human Capacity Building.
I2EN represents and coordinates France’s nuclear industry, R&D, and academia in France and abroad for all matters related to nuclear Human Capacity Building. By bringing together all these players, I2EN serves as a unified voice for countries wishing to develop nuclear education & training programs and to benefit from the French expertise in nuclear Human Capacity Building overall.
We represent and coordinate the French offer in nuclear Human Capacity Building abroad in order to:
- Propose the best education & training solutions tailored to the needs of partner countries;
- Share best practices in Human Capacity Building so as to contribute to the implementation of safe and sustainable nuclear power programs;
- Ensure France’s capacity to welcome international students and professionals in French nuclear corporations & research organizations;
- Review the French offer in nuclear education & training in regard to the needs of industry in skilled personnel.
Activities in and with partner countries:
- Assessment of immediate and long-term HR needs
- Support and guidance in the design of nuclear workforce development plans
- Development of nuclear education and training programs
- Set-up of vocational training institutions
- Development of on-the-job training programs directly related to current nuclear projects
- Organization of “Train-the-Trainers” programs
- Welcome of students and interns in academic and internship programs in France
Activities in France
Yearly update of the nuclear education programs database
> Search the database
Accreditation of nuclear education programs: vocational Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree programs.
> More info about I2EN Accreditation