I2EN’s Director, Deputy Director & their staff are in charge of the day-to-day operation of the Institute.
The Executive Office implements the strategy set out by the Partners Council. It executes:
- I2EN’s global action plan;
- office duties for the Partners Council, the Assembly, and the Experts Committee.
It responds to requests from:
- its Chairman, Partners Council, and the Experts Committee;
- the Director of CEA’s International Affairs Division, CEA’s Nuclear Advisors abroad, AFNI’s Director, I2EN’s Partners and
- Associate Members, international professionals from academia, government institutions, or industry;
- French and international students for initial education and guidance;
- French and international professionals for continuing education.
To do so, it relies on:
- a database of French nuclear education and training programs (yearly updated) and a bilingual website;
- CEA’s Nuclear Advisors Network;
- highly-skilled experts summoned upon request to participate in projects led by the Director and the Deputy Director.
The Executive Office consists of:
- the Director and Deputy Director;
- the staff seconded to I2EN from its Partners.